Thursday, January 16, 2014

About Me

Sawasdee ka!!! My name is Jub. I’m Thai and am living in Bangkok, Thailand. Many years ago I had the opportunity to study abroad in Australia for about 1 year and when I completed my studies I went on a 1-month backpack tour of the various cities there. During my time in Australia I acquired very many friends of different nationalities, both fellow students and acquaintances I met during my tour, some of whom I am still in contact with till these days. I think it was fascinating the way we came from far away corners of the world to meet each other in another corner of the world. But then, all things must come to an end; we finally had to say goodbye, but still try to find ways to meet each other again at some place convenient to us. For those who regularly travel around this may seem a small matter; however, for me…it is certainly not so easy to cross path all over again with old friends.

After I got back to Thailand, I still regularly keep in touch with friends through various social networks. I learn that many friends want to visit Thailand but lack information, or even if they do have some information in hand they want to make sure that the details are actual and accurate. That’s why I think it would be a good thing if there exists one more information source about Thailand which is written by a Thai which would be useful for travelers who want to visit Thailand or for foreigners who are staying in Thailand and are looking for some good vacation spots. Or else, if you already have some information and want to check their accuracy like what my friends do when they want to come to Thailand, I will be glad to answer your questions ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment